The Florida Governor announced that the state is starting to reopen and we can resume elective surgeries. With this latest update, we are now able to treat and consult patients in our office starting on Monday, May 4th.
Click here to read our Coronavirus Notice to Patients. Click here to read our Coronavirus Notice to Patients.
Telehealth Virtual Appointments
Dr. Herschel knows all patients are not ready to leave their homes and has decided to continue providing Telehealth Virtual Appointments! Click here to learn more about our Telehealth Appointments.
In Person Appointments
We are looking forward to seeing our patients in person once again! Our staff are following all CDC guidelines and we updated our policy to include additional precautions listed below.
New COVID Protocols for In-Person Appointments
- Prior to your appointment, a staff member will call you with prescreening questions such as recent travel and exposure to COVID
- Upon arrival, a staff member will take your temperature prior to entering the building. We ask that all patients bring their own mask. We will have masks available for patients.
- We are utilizing Hepa Air Filters and have stocked hand sanitizer around the office
- Using 6 foot social distancing as much as possible including limiting the number of patients in the office
- We are extending night and weekend hours to treat more patients
- Equipment is cleaned both before and after each patient